📍New York City / 🎒 School of Visual Arts '18 / 🎨 Designing since '12 / 🌏 Lived in 7 cities
I cherish design that is humble, intentional, and approachable.
- Worked with Salesforce's service-based innovation team called Ignite on a healthcare project entered around Crohn's patient experience.
- Conducted 10+ in-home patient interviews, created several stimulus ideas and prototypes, of which, one was developed using Salesforce App
- Led product UX for Sprinklr's two core modules - Content Marketing and Paid Advertising. Managed a small team of UX Designers, reported to CTO directly and ensured design delivery by working closely with dev teams and pms.
- Contributed highly to Sprinklr's new design system, guidelines, components and ensured effective implementation.
- Research to high-fidelity designs for modules like Content Publishing, Monitoring Dashboards, and Analytics/Reporting.
- Created research driven high fidelity prototypes of Bing Search Answers in Sports segment.
- A/B tested those prototypes using an internal tool to identify the the best solution.
- Worked on user journeys, interaction patterns, visual design and specifications for Fab's iOS and Android Apps